jdb hadiah,Despite the delay in travel bubble arrangements and with some of the countries in the region still struggling to expedite their vaccine rollouts, the APAC hotel market reported a strong flow of investment activity in Q2/2021.
Improving investment activity Q2/2021
- Total regional hotel transaction volumes stood at US.5 billion across 31 transactions, a similar level to Q1/2021, but representing a 32% decline year-on-year (YoY). North Asia accounted for 76% of the regional total transacted during this quarter. The four markets reporting the highest hotel transaction volumes were Japan, South Korea, China and Australia.
- Japan reported 13 transactions totaling approximately US0 million, albeit still down 39% YoY.
- South Korea registered US9 million in volume across seven transactions, a decrease of just 3% when compared to Q2/2020.
- China recorded a decline of 65% YoY with a total hotel sales volume of US0 million across three transactions.
- The only market showing a YoY increase in the region was Australia with US4 million across three transaction.
joker slot,Despite the ongoing border restrictions and challenging operating environment, demand for hotel investment in APAC remains firm. The big regional players are more active in seeking deals but continue to be cautious in executing.Savills slot online free credit no deposit malaysia